Clinical Application Specialist
Our link between technology and the customer
Within our team you become the most important clinical link between technology, development and the customer. By on-site demonstration, training and coaching the customer and keeping software and technology up to date, you teach our customers to use our systems optimal. As linking pin between the customer and our developers your feedback contributes significantly to further improvement of our systems.
Your key responsibilities
- Act as the primary CLS customer liaison for repair and technical issues and build strong relationship
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct on-site installations with our customers and sales force.
- Represent CLS during image-guided ablations (ultrasound/MRI) to provide technical assistance.
- Assist the customer in product-and software issues.
- Provide timely information to the sales team regarding customer concerns, issues and market opportunities.
- Manage field complaint activity through to full resolution.
- Educate and train physicians and hospital personnel on user related matters relating to our image guided ablation products and equipment.
- Provide a clinical support for surgeons, clinicians, nurses and others being trained.
- Update customers on best practices, shortcuts and suggestions, as appropriate.
- Participate in in-house sponsored customer training at designated sites.
- Provide training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel (train the trainer).
- Represent CLS during evaluations and demonstrations involving our products by attending cases and instructing the surgical team during clinical procedures, as directed by one over manager.
- Introduce and/or demonstrate complex, new image-guided ablation products and applications to physicians and hospital staff.
- Demonstrate image guided ablation products within technical suites, workshops or during major national meetings or conferences.
Who are we looking for?
Are you a higher educated healthcare professional with a clinical background, Preferably in MRI or ultrasound imaging, do you like to integrate a customer’s team and coach them to improve their performance?
Do you also have the ambition to take an important role in the further development of technology for cancer control, than we would like to get in touch with you.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and training skills.
- Goal oriented, reliable, and extremely well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to be work independently and work through projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent computer skills and high technical attitude.
- Strong understanding of healthcare and hospital environment.
- Prior experience with image guided interventions is
- Knowledge of general surgery procedures and environment (Operating room) preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Occasional work/travel will be required on the weekend with advance notice.
What can you expect from CLS
At CLS you will become part of a small international team of passionate experts who share the passion to save lives with ever advancing technology. Joining our team means more than a job. Our team is growing, our technology is growing, which will accelerate the growth of your career. With the knowledge and experience you bring into our team, this position is a stepstone to the next steps in your career within CLS.
Recruitment for this position is outsourced to Stratiqs Career Engineers in the Netherlands. For more information, call Rogier Princen (Recruiter, 0031-6-83164110). Your application can be sent to email@example.com