Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB
Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB, corporate identity number 556705-8903, Medicon Village, 223 81 Lund (“the Company” or “we”) has a policy of taking all necessary measures to ensure that personal data concerning visitors to our website and our customers, suppliers and/or their contact persons are processed by us in a lawful, correct and transparent manner.
We are eager to protect your personal data and anxious to ensure that your personal data are always processed securely. We comply with all applicable laws and rules that exist to protect the privacy of private individuals, which among other things means legislation and regulation implementing or supplementing the EU's Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC, the EU’s Privacy and Electronic Communication Directive 2002/58/EC and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation 2016/670 (GDPR), as well as any amendments and additions to, or regulations replacing, such laws, ordinances, regulations and rules.
Certain pages on our website contain links to the websites of third parties. These websites have their own privacy policies, and the Company is not responsible for their activities or their information procedures. Users who send information to or through these third-party websites should therefore review the privacy policies for the websites before any personal data are sent to them.
What personal data do we collect and where from?
The types of personal data we collect, depending on context, may comprise:
- name and contact information, including address, mobile number and e-mail address;
- application documents such as CV and personal letter;
- purchasing history;
- delivery and invoicing information, as well as payment information, and
- user name and password for our website.
Your personal data may be collected from the following sources:
- the Company's website(s), for example when you order our newsletter/submit a job application or ask a question via Contact;
- when you contact us by e-mail or phone;
- through a contract, invoice or other business contact, if you are a contact person for any of our contractual partners; and/or
- from third parties in the form of our Group companies.
Why do we process your personal data?
The Company may use your personal data for the following purposes and on the following legal basis:
- Fulfilling contracts: FTo handle purchases, complaints and payments, to be able to offer order history within the customer portal and to implement recruit procedures.
- Fulfilling legal obligations: We retain invoice documentation and recruitment documents in accordance with applicable legislation.
- Legitimate interest: In order to be able to communicate with you by e-mail.
- Consent: In order to be able to send out marketing and newsletters.
Storing of personal data
The Company takes all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data are processed and stored securely. Your personal data are never retained longer than is permitted under applicable laws and to attain the purposes stated above. Your personal data are processed by us during the periods of time stated below. We then erase your personal data.
- Contact person for businesses: Your data are retained for as long as you are stated as the contact person for a business which has a business relationship with the Company.
- Communication: If you have contact with the Company, for example by e-mail, our personal data are stored for as long as is necessary to fulfil the contact.
- Job applicants: The Company retains your application documents, including your CV and personal letter, during the recruitment process and for a period of two years thereafter in order to be able to defend ourselves against potential legal claims.
- Legal obligation: The Company retains such documentation as constitutes accounting documentation under applicable rules on book-keeping.
- Consent: In cases where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, we retain your personal data only for as long as we have your consent for this.
- Direct marketing: We may process your personal data for direct marketing during a period of 6 months.
Transfer of personal data
- Group companies: The Company may transfer your personal data to Group companies to deal with product enquiries, CVs, application documents or e-mail communication.
- Commercial transactions: If the whole or parts of the Company's business are sold or integrated with another business, your personal data may be released to our advisers, any buyer and the latter's advisers and passed on to the new owners of the business.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may be released to enable the Company to fulfil certain legal obligations and may be submitted to relevant authorities if permitted and required by law.
The Company will ensure that precautions are taken by ensuring that at least one of the following conditions are met in each such transfer:
- there is an adequate level of protection in the recipient country;
- the Company has obtained your consent for the transfer.
Revocation of consent
In cases in which we process your personal data because you have given your consent for us to do so, for example with regard to subscribing to a newsletter, you may revoke consent given by contacting the Company by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +46 (0)46-15 21 00 or by e-mail to CLS, Scheelevägen 2, 223 81 Lund. Consent may be revoked wholly or partially. If you do not wish to receive marketing and advertising offers from us, you may revoke your consent by contacting customer service or, in the case of direct marketing, by e-mail, through a link in the mailing concerned.
You have the right to request information about what personal data we have registered concerning you and how these personal data are used, following written application submitted to us using the contact details below. You are also have the right to request that personal data about you be corrected if they are incorrect, incomplete or misleading, by contacting us using the contact details below. To protect your privacy and personal data, we may require you to identify yourself in connection with our assistance.
Under applicable personal data legislation, you also have the right to request that your personal data be erased or that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right in certain cases to object to processing of your personal data and request that your personal data be transferred in electronic form.
You can submit a complaint to the Swedish Data Protection Authority if you consider the Company's processing of your personal data not to take place in accordance with applicable law.
If the changes concern personal data processing that we carry out based on your consent, we will give you an opportunity to give your consent again.
Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB
223 81 Lund
Tel. No +46 (0)46-15 21 00